After selecting a plan, an account number will be set up in your name for your use in the various Sodexo Food Service operations on campus. Your account number will be on your Viking Card which you will receive at the Information Desk located in the Student Center. Your Viking Card must be presented to the cashier each time you dine. The amount of your purchase will be deducted from your balance. When your points decline to zero, so does your credit.

Funds can be deposited in the following three ways:

  1. Follow the link to Viking eAccounts, enter the same user name and password as the VCSU Bb portal, select the "account deposit" tab, select Add Money to the desired account, indicate the deposit amount, provide Visa, MasterCard, or Discover card information, and confirm the deposit,
  2. Stop at the VCSU Business Office in McFarland Hall and provide cash, check or one of the credit cards listed above,
  3. Call the VCSU Business and provide information over the phone for one of the credit cards listed above.

Using method 2 or 3, users should have the user ID number that appears on the front of the Viking Card available to confirm deposit to the correct account.

That would not be a good thing. However, you can purchase a replacement Viking Card at the Student Center Information Desk but there is a replacement fee of $25.00.

YES! Be careful though, you might run out of dollars a bit earlier than you thought. Don't worry, you can always add more if needed.

No, only you may use your ID card to buy food or access your account. This is one of the many ways we protect you and your money from any unauthorized purchases.

You never have to be too shy to ask for seconds in The Cafe - we allow for unlimited helpings of many menu favorites. All you have to do is ask! Please note, however, there are a some exceptions to our Seconds Policy including: Specialty Meals and Steak Nights.

Do you have particular dietary needs? No problem! Our Campus Dining Services Program can accommodate your special dietary requirements. For more information, please contact our General Manager at (701) 845-7130.

All changes in food service plans should be made through the Housing Office in the first 3 weeks of the semester. The Housing Office is located at the Information Desk located in the Student Center.

All residence hall students will be required to be on a foodservice plan.